Vermont Business Magazine: 9/18/2018
The Staff and Board of Directors of the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce are excited to announce that Russ Marsan of Carpenter & Costin has been named the 2018 Chamber Business Leader of the Year. Russ is a very supportive member of the Chamber and gives his time and resources to several community organizations and fundraisers including Winterfest, Dancing With The Rutland Stars (benefiting Friends of Pediatric Care at the VNA & Hospice of the Southwest Region), Rutland’s Newlywed Game (benefiting BROC-Community Action, Rutland Community Cupboard and The Salvation Army) and he is the force that brought Come Alive Outside, not only to Rutland, but to the state of Vermont, just to name a few. Also, in the next few days one thousand Shriners will descend on Rutland, Russ was one of the driving forces for the Northeast Shrine Association to choose Rutland, which will be a huge economic boost for our region. Russ and his business partner Matt Cataldo own Carpenter & Costin, which specializes in providing a full range of landscape design, construction services and snow removal services to residential, commercial and institutional properties throughout Central Vermont and New Hampshire.
Join us on October 4th at The Paramount Theatre (5-7pm) for the Chamber’s Annual Meeting (sponsored by Cape Air) where we will officially recognize Russ Marsan as the Chamber’s Business Leader of the Year. The cost to attend the meeting is $20 per person. RSVP by going to rutlandvermont.com/2018annualmeeting(link is external) or call 802-773-2747.
The 2018 Chamber Annual Meeting is sponsored by Cape Air with support from The Paramount Theatre.
- Planting Flowers Early in May can be Risky in Vermont - April 25, 2019
- Frost Heaves in Walkways and Driveways - April 9, 2019
- Carpenter & Costin Relocates to New Larger Headquarters - April 8, 2019
- Green Streets Challenge Middlebury - March 31, 2019
- Green Street Challenge Rutland - March 25, 2019
- Kids Come Alive Outside to Learn - February 28, 2019
- Russ Marsan Named Business Leader of the Year by Rutland Chamber - September 18, 2018