Carpenter & Costin
Carpenter & Costin has immediate landscape positions available. Finish the winter performing snow removal duties and gear up for the full-time spring and summer months!
Landscape Maintenance & Enhancement Crew
Carpenter & Costin is currently recruiting exceptional individuals in the landscaping field who are career-driven and are highly motivated and skilled.
Carpenter & Costin is a full-service landscaping company for high-end residential and commercial properties. Landscape laborer enhances properties by performing the following duties:
- Spring/Fall cleanup of leaves, perennials, and debris.
- Maintain curb edges and walkways
- Load/Unload equipment onto trucks and trailers
- Remove daily debris from equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Cleaning of trucks & equipment
- Meet production goals
- Snow removal- shoveling, snow blowing, or plowing
- Roof raking
- Knowledge of landscape industry
- Willing to work in any weather conditions
- Must have a clean and insurable driver’s license
- Willing to work long hours during/after snowstorms.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Experience with residential or commercial landscaping accounts
- Have a variety of equipment experience
- Must be a hard worker and team player
- Have a positive attitude
Benefits & compensation:
- Health insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Career and advancement opportunities
Wintertime hours vary based on weather. Full-time work starts in April!