Carpenter & Costin
Landscaping Team – Hardscape Crew
Become part of a team that works to advance the skills of all team members while delivering exceptional customer service and outstanding hardscape projects.
Carpenter & Costin is seeking a skilled hardscape crewmember that shows leadership, professionalism and pride.
As part of our Hardscape Team, you will be performing property enhancements and working and learning from skilled craftsmen. Some of our hardscape projects include:
Patios & Walkways
Backyard Seating & Fire Pits
Stone Walls & Decorative Walls
Stormwater Runoff & Drains
Lawn Irrigation Systems
Driveway Grading & Sure Pac
Ponds – Waterfalls – Fountains
Job duties include, but are not limited to
- Lay common building materials to construct or repair walls, walkways, patios, etc.
- Construct outdoor structures
- Accurately measuring material
- Mixing techniques and application of mortar with appropriate tools.
- Assisting other department within the company
- Minimum of 1-3 years of landscaping maintenance
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record*
- Ability to follow written processes and systems
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Dependable, energetic, and motivated who works with a positive attitude
- Must be organized and have time management skills
- Must be willing to work hard and efficiently to accomplish daily goals
- Willingness to perform all basic landscape tasks as required
- Detailed oriented
- Natural stone walls
- Block walls
- Fireplaces, etc.
- Landscape Construction
- Hardscape Division
- Outside Maintenance
- Landscape Management
- Snow Management
- Must be able to lift and carry 50-75 lbs.
- Physical endurance and strength to work an 8+ hour day
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to kneel, bend, and handle physical labor for hours at a time.
Benefits & compensation:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance for year round employees
- Holiday pay
- Retirement Plan options
*Must have a clean and insurable drivers license (No suspensions, DUI, outstanding tickets, SR-22, etc.) and have had your license for at least 3 years.