Current Career Opportunities
Our teams are STILL growing.
We’re NOW HIRING for Fall and Snow Shovelers for Winter!
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the Team at Carpenter & Costin, please fill out our online employment application so we can get acquainted. We’ll always welcome the right career-minded individuals to grow with us while we advance our customer satisfaction goals. Our success continues to provide a growing number of career opportunities for our team members.
We Seek People with Passion
Now hiring the best of the best to join our TEAM
If you love the outdoors, learning, working hard, setting and achieving goals and making a difference in your community, we’d like to talk.
We’ve assembled an amazing team of men and women that have a passion for legendary customer service. As we continue to expand into new areas of Vermont, our growth creates career opportunities for the right people.
The right people for our team possess the following qualities:
- Learning – Enjoy learning, applying knowledge to grow personally and
- Balance – Of family, professional and personal time
- Discipline – Possess the ability to focus on priorities
- Results – Have the passion to finish strong and achieve your goals
- Courage – Have the character to face challenges and make a difference
If you are passionate about quality, customer service and your community, we’ll invest in you. We’ll provide the training, education and support to help you turn what some see as a job, into a career.
Thank you for your interest.
TEAM Carpenter & Costin
Not Just a Job - a Career and Learning Opportunity
Ask anyone that works with us, and you’ll find team members enjoy their work as much as they enjoy their personal activities outside of work. Our unique formula combines team building with special events several times a year, where we all enjoy getting together for some fun. If you enjoy group activities including golf, pig roasts, ATV riding and softball, just to name a few, you’ll love being part of this team!
A valid driver’s license is required as you will need to be able to drive company vehicles.
- Rutland, VT
- Middlebury, VT
- Ludlow, VT
- Manchester, VT
Excellent Benefits for Qualified Full-Time Staff
- Competitive starting wages based on experience
- Performance-based pay increases: Get paid what you earn based on your performance
- Weekly Paychecks: No waiting for your money
- Health Insurance Program
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with company matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (6) (with option to work at double-pay)
- Company sponsored training programs help you learn and advance
- Advancement opportunities
- Company vehicles provided for traveling to and from job sites, therefore a valid and insurable Vermont driver’s license is required.
Team Carpenter & Costin is proud to be voted
VERMONT'S BEST LANDSCAPE COMPANY 4 YEARS IN A ROW!
by business leaders and readers of Vermont Business Magazine.